- Login as the server admin - admin@d
- Click the Refresh Searchable Fields link on the Manage Server screen. The chart shows the following information for the last 1000 batch runs:
- Date and time when the batch job was Started
- Date and time when the batch job completed/failed/stopped or was marked abandoned.
- Status of the batch jobs previously run - completed/failed/stopped/abandoned.
- The user id and name of the user who ran the process.
- Description of the process - was it run for all tenants, a specific tenant or a particular form/flow.
Click theicon to initiate a new process. Use the Refresh icon to update the table with the most recent information.
If refreshing production forms/flows, remember to run the process when the forms/flows are not being used!
- The Start Refresh of Searchable Fields screen displays.
- Select the tenant(s) for the batch job run. The choices are:
- All Tenants on the server
- A Specific Tenant
- If you select Specific Tenant then you must specify the tenant name. Type part of the tenant id into the search field and click the Search button. In the image, the Refresh Searchable Fields process will run for a tenant named mycompany. Notice only a partial portion of the tenant id was typed into the search box to display the list of tenants that meet the search criteria:
- Click Submit to start the process. The Refresh Insight Data Batch Job Status screen redisplays with a success message, the Date and time the batch job began, the user who initiated the process, a description of the process and the status of the process as Started.
Refresh Searchable Fields Process
Once you have initiated the Refresh Searchable Fields process, the
You will notice a Stop column in the row in the table for the process that was started. To stop the job:
- Click the Stop icon
- Click Ok to confirm.
- When the batch job process is stopped, the status column will update.
Restarting a Stopped Insight Data Batch Process
When the batch job Refresh process runs, tables that store the state of the job are created in the frevvo database. By default, if a job were to fail or be stopped, starting the job again would restart the failed/stopped job from where it failed/stopped.
Abandoning the Insight Data Batch Process
The Insight Data Batch Process Refresh Searchable Fields process can be abandoned if it is not in the STARTING or STARTED state. The batch job process must be stopped to mark it as abandoned. This prevents it from being restarted. You may want to abandon a batch job if it failed and restarting it would result in another failure. Abandoning the batch job allows you to start over again with a new process.
When you stop a batch process, you will notice Stop and Abandon columns in the row in the table for the process that was started. To abandon the job:
- Stop the Insight Data Batch Refresh Searchable Fields Process
- Click the batch job process you want to prevent from restarting.
- Click Ok to confirm.
- The Refresh Insight Data Batch Job Status screen will update.
Specify a Submission Start Date for the Insight Data Batch Process
If you are not interested in data before a certain date, configure the properyproperty to a date in the YYYY-MM-DD format in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\frevvo-config.properties file. The batch will then exclude any submissions before this date.
Admin Initiation of Refresh for a particular form or flow
Additional information, about the Insight Batch Job can be found in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\logs\insight.log file.
The insight.war and insight.xml files are now embedded in the frevvo.war. You will not longer see the insight.war in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\webapps directory or the insight.xml files in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\catalina\localhost directory if you are using the frevvo tomcat bundle. Log log messages formerly in the insight logfiles are now captured in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\logs\frevvo.YYYY-MM-DD file. Default Configuration properties for the Insight Server are now located in the <frevvo-home>\tomcat\conf\frevvo-config.properties file.