- Confirm that your LDAP/AD server is running LDAPs with a third-party certification authority.
- It is likely your LDAP/AD server already has a CA certificate installed. But if not, this Microsoft KB article tells you how to do this: It is important that the hostname in the certificate matches the hostname in your ldaps url.
Your LDAP/AD server must be running LDAPs with a third-party certification authority BEFORE performing Step 4.
Self signed certificates are not supported for Live Forms Online tenants
- Customers that use firewall white-listing must add the frevvo cloud outgoing server IP 188.8.131.52 (host outgoing.frevvo.com) to the list.
Email your frevvo Security Manager resource. The frevvo infrastructure team will white label your server and port using the information provided.
Provide frevvo with one of the following:
the IP Address or range of IP Addresses (in the case where your LDAP config is fault tolerant) of the machine(s) hosting your AD server.
- the DNS Name(s) of the machine(s) hosting your AD server.
- the public address(es) of the machine(s) hosting your AD server.w
- Wait for a reply email from your frevvo Security Manager resource letting you know that the frevvo infrastructure team has completed the white listing of your IP(s) on port 636 (ssl) or port 389 (TLS) in our firewall and verified connectivity.
- Once you receive this white listing confirmation email verify that you have completed:
- Go to https://app.frevvo.com
- Login as your tenant admin
- Click on the Edit tenant link
Change the security manager to the LDAP Security Manager.
If you have developed applications/forms/flows in your starter/trial cloud tenant that you want to preserve, download them to your desktop as a backup BEFORE changing the existing Security Manager to the LDAP Security Manager.
- Change the LDAP properties to your company's AD server following the instructions listed below
- Save your tenant AD configuration settings