|title||Live Forms In-house Quick Start Installation Guide|
| provides a downloadable version for local installations that runs without further configuration on a Windows systems. This bundle includes an HSQL embedded database. Once you have downloaded and obtained your trial license key, follow these steps to install in your environment. |
On This Page:
frevvo™ in-house Quick Start Installation Guide:
The steps below describe the Tomcat bundle installation on a Windows system.
- Login as one of the newly created users with the frevvo.Designer role by filling in the user@<your tenant> ex: designer@mycompany and the password that you assigned to this user on the Login screen. The page that displays is called the Application Home Page.
- If you are new to and have not created any applications yet, you will see the following Getting Started message. Click the link to navigate to the Evaluation Guide for your version.
- You can find examples on creating your own workflows on the Tutorials page. Refer to Getting Started for the next steps to follow to create forms/flows.
Trial tenants are configured to use the frevvo Default Security Manager by default. Once you have purchased a license for your tenant, you can switch the Security Manager of your tenant and retain forms/flows, users, roles and submissions.
If you are planning to switch the Security Manager of your tenant to LDAP or SAML Security Managers in the future, make sure the users created in the default security manager tenant have the same user names as the users in your LDAP server or identity provider.
Detailed Installation Instructions
When you have completed the trial period and you are ready to customize your
server software, please see the detailed In-house Installation Guide
The bundle includes an HSQL embedded database. If you use the HSQL database during your trial period, you cannot migrate the data (user, roles, applications) automatically from HSQL to your production database. Once your production database is in place, you must manually:
- Create your tenant.
- Use csv upload feature to move your users/roles to the tenant.
- Download and upload the applications from designer user accounts in the trial database to the designer users in the new database.