Login as a
- Create your form or flow with controls that capture the data that you want to store in the columns configured in the Lists and Libraries on your SharePoint website
Click on theEdit Form/Flow Properties icon on the designer toolbar.
- Select Send to Sharepoint. If the tenant is not configured for SharePoint, the Send to SharePoint option will not display.
- Click Login. You’ll be redirected to login to SharePoint or Office 365 if you are logging into your account for the first time.
On successful login, you will be asked to grant or deny access for your
Click Trust It to authenticate and grant permission to
. You will not see the trust screen on subsequent logins. The wizard will display.
- You can set up a single Document Action to write to multiple places (SharePoint Library and List). Add a route for the second destination by clicking the
Route 2 icon.
- Select a format for the Snapshot to be saved in SharePoint. The choices are: PDF, PNG or JPEG. If you do not check the Snapshot checkbox under the Destination Type section, you can leave this field empty. PDF is the default.
Enter the site URL - this is the SharePoint site or subsite containing the destination e.g. https://frevvo.sharepoint.com - Remember this URL must specify the https protocol. This value is read in from the SharePoint tenant configuration screen for Route 1.
Set up the first location (route) where you want to save your files in SharePoint. SharePoint destinations can be a Library (and optionally a Folder), or List. Select Library or List from the Destination Type dropdown.
- The wizard pulls the list of Libraries and Lists configured on your SharePoint site to populate the Library/List dropdown. Select Library or List. Only destinations that the user has access to are displayed.
- If your Library has folders configured, the wizard will display a dropdown listing them. Select the destination folder from the list.
Select a Content Type from the dropdown. The wizard automatically pulls the content type choices from your SharePoint site. The Content Type determines the available metadata column names for mapping. For example, if the destination is a Document list you would see Item as a choice for the Content Type. This means your submission is saved as a new item on your SharePoint list. Document Libraries show Document.as the Content Type.
- Check the types of files to be saved to the selected destination. The choices are:
Data - include the
Snapshot - include a snapshot of your form/flow in the format selected in the Send Snapshot field
Attachments - include attachments uploaded to your forms/flows. The wizard automatically lists the Upload Controls in your form/flow by name when Files is checked. The attachments for the selected Upload Controls will be saved in the configured destination.
- Gen Forms(PDF) - this checkbox appears if you have mapped PDFs associated with your form/flow e.g. W-4 and I-9 filled out by a new employee. Select the Check it to send all mapped PDFs that you want to store in SharePoint.
Map the Control Names in your form/flow to the column names in your SharePoint destination. The wizard will populate the Column Name dropdown with all the columns in the destination but a maximum of 15 controls can be mapped.
When mapping Message controls with templates to the SharePoint Connector, the Save Value property should be checked.
Click thesave and test icon to save the form/flow and bring up Test mode popup.
- If you configure a second Route, clicking the Clear Route button removes the information for Route 2 only.
Special Characters in Filenames