- Drag and drop a Panel onto the designer canvas.
- Drop Message controls into the panel for the user instruction and the labels Fellowship announcements, Conferences and workshops and Other major news and events. Select None in the Message Control Type field.
- Click on the Style tab. Set the width of the Message Controls to half the size of the panel.
- Place 3 Radio controls with Yes/No options to the right of the Message Controls for the 3 choices. Check the Hide Label property for each.
- Click the Style tab and enter 50% in the Item Width property
- You may have to insert a single line break HTML tag in the Message property to align the Message Control text with the Yes/No options of the Radio Control.
Here is what the form looks like in Use mode:
Message controls as a spacer