- Edit opens your form/workflow in the respective Form or Workflow Designer. You can also open your form by clicking on the form/workflow name.
- Test your form/workflow. See Testing Forms/Workflows.
- Set Permissions brings up a quick-view Access Control wizard that allows the designer to specify view and edit access for the form/workflow and its submissions. Access Control will typically be managed in the Form/Workflow Properties Wizard.
- Duplicate creates a copy of your form/workflow. The newly copied content will be independent from the original; any changes you make to the copy won’t affect the original and vice versa. Access Control permissions assigned to the original form/workflow are retained in the copy.
- Share your form/workflow. Forms/Workflows that will be shared should have the Access Control set so it can be shared with others. See Sharing Forms and Workflows.
- Deploy a form/workflow to Production state and remove the Development watermark. This toggles the icon to theUndeploy icon. If your license enables a limited number of Production forms/workflows you will get an error message when you hit your license production limit. When a form or workflow is deployed, it will appear with a flag icon beside the form/workflow name.
- Download a zipped version of the form/workflow. A single zip file will be created with the name of your form/workflow, followed by _form.zip or _flow.zip.
- Publish as Template that you can use when creating other new forms/workflows. See Templates.
- Submissions gives access to the form/workflows submissions.
- Submissions (legacy) opens the legacy submissions viewer including the Export to Excel feature. This may be removed in a future release.
- Refresh Search Fields updates previous submissions when a change is made to the Searchable Fields in your form/workflow. Refer to Refresh Searchable Fields for the details.
- Schema downloads the automatically generated schema associated with your form/workflow. This schema will contain all the controls added from the Palette. This will not contain controls added from your own schemas. See the Schemas topic for more details.
- Thumbnail attaches an icon to your form/workflow. You can select one of the icons provided by or you can upload your own. The icons will display when you access your forms/workflows from a space on mobile devices (such as iPhone and or iPad) mobile devices. Learn more about thumbnails below.
- Internationalize a form/workflow with translations in different languages.
- Delete the form/workflow. Keep in mind there is no Undo feature so this action is permanent. Deleting a form/workflow also deletes all associated form submissions and any saved in-process form/workflow instances. See deleting forms/workflows and replacing forms/workflows below.