Search works much like other searches you are familiar with. Here are some tips to help you find the results you expect:
- Using quotes ("x") around your criteria will search for exactly and only that criteria. To broaden your search, do not use quotes.
- Periods (dots) that are not followed by whitespace are searchable, including Internet domain names. If you have a project named 'example.com', searching for example, example., or .com will all find the project in your results.
- A period followed by whitespace will search for the word after the whitespace seperately. If you have a project named 'example. com project', searching for example. or . com will work, but . project will not return any results.
- The "@" character splits words, so email addresses are not considered one word. If you have a project named 'firstname.lastname@example.org' searching for tom, tom@, @, and @example will all find the project in your results.
- Searching for two words that are not in order may return no results. For example, if your workflow is named 'Purchase Order Request' and you search for Purchase Request, there will be no results. Broaden you search by searching for one word, or words you know are in order.