The Styles tab is divided into two sections: My Styles and Tenant Styles. Global Styles are not listed here. Styles created/modified/uploaded by the designer user will be listed in the My Styles section. Styles created/modified/uploaded by the initial tenant admin will show in the Tenant Styles section. Styles created/uploaded by additional admins in a tenant will not display here.
Styles are not included in the zipfile when you download a form, workflow or project. Styles must be manually moved from your test/development server to your production environment. You do this by selecting Download from the menu for each style you want to move from your test/development server and then selecting Upload from the Add menu in the styles tab on your production server. Remember to upload the style at the same level on your production server as you had on your test/development server. You can also sort Styles alphabetically (A-Z or Z-A).
- Click on the Styles Tab.
- Click the New Style. The Update Styles screen will display. Notice that most of the fields have Help icons. Click these to get more information about the color property. Also notice the background of each property field displays the assigned value: Add icon and select
- Enter a name and description in the appropriate fields (limit of 255 characters.)
- The base color defaults to #84baee - the hex value for the color blue. You can replace this value but it MUST be with a hex color value. If you do not supply the #, will add it for you. Lighter/darker colors are calculated from this color. If you change the base color, they will automatically be recalculated when you tab out of the field or when you click the Recalculate from base button. This color is used for anything that's clickable in your form e.g. print, help, date picker, uploads, workflow navigation icons, button gradients etc.
- The colors for most of the categories are generated from the base color. Some colors have defaults instead. You can change any color you want provided you supply the hex color value. Here is a list of the properties, the default colors and where in your form the assigned color will display:
All the custom styles you created in your designer user account will be listed under the My Styles section of the Styles tab. You can edit, download or delete your custom styles.
To edit a style,
- Click on the style name in the list, or click the Menu Action Menu and select Edit.
- Make your changes. Remember, if you change the base color, the dependent colors will automatically recalculate when you exit the field.
- Click the button to save your changes.
- Click the Properties. Action Menu for a project on the Projects home page. Select
- Click the Choose Layout input. The three available global layouts will display. Nouveau is the default. Select the layout you want.
- Click the Choose Style input. All global, tenant and styles designed by you will be displayed. If you leave the Choose Style field blank, you will get the default style Blue. Select another style to change from the default Blue. If you only see global styles here it means that no custom styles were created by either the tenant admin or by you.
- Click .
This will apply the selected layout and style to all forms and workflows in that project where the designer has left the form/workflow layout and style unselected. If the designer selected a specific layout and style for any given form or workflow, that selection will take precedence over the project's selection.