- Login to your tenant
- Click on My Tasks or Task List under Important Items if you are using a space
- Click the Search icon
- Select the workflow from the dropdown and set any other search criteriaType a keyword from the name of the workflow you are looking for, i.e. "time". A list of possible matches appears. Select the correct one. Click Submit.
- Search for your task in the returned List.
- Click the Audit icon to display the Audit Trail
- Click the View icon to display the workflow step.
- Click the Audit icon again to return to the Task List.
View a Screenflow Task
Start your search by choosing your role in the workflow you are searching. A Participant is someone who is assigned or completed any step of the workflow. A Workflow Admin is a user who has "Administer the Workflow" Access Control. The default selection is Participant.
|title||Click here for information about setting up Searchable fields in your forms/workflows.|
|frevvo100:Form Setting Propertiesfrevvo100:|
|Form Setting Properties|