- You must register for a account, generate a 30 day trial license and download the tomcat bundle from the web site.
- Download the tomcat bundle to your local machine
- Generate a 30-day trial license. You will receive an email with a link to activate your account. Click the link in the email and follow the prompts.
- Ensure that you do not have another server running on ports 8082 8443 or 8983.
- Unpack the frevvo.zip file to the location of your choice: e.g. /Users/me/frevvo. We'll refer to this directory below as <frevvo-home>.
- Ensure that the scripts are executable: chmod 755 <frevvo-home>/tomcat/bin/*.sh
- Navigate to <frevvo-home>/solr/bin. Run this command to make the solr startup file executable:
chmod +x solr
- Navigate back to the solr directory
- Start the Insight server by typing:
bin/solr start - this starts the Insight server in the background.
- Browse http:<your server:port>/solr to verify the Insight server is running. The default values for the server and port are localhost:8983. Change them to point to the server and port where the Insight server is running if it is different from the default values. You will see the Insight server (Solr) dashboard with the current status:
- Start : <frevvo-home>/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh run. This starts tomcat on port 8082 8443 with pre-configured.
- In your browser, go to httphttps://<server-name>:80828443/frevvo/web.
Install your License Key
- A current license is required. If frevvo does not accept your license after multiple attempts, please try restarting your frevvo server after the license install. <frevvo-home>/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh stop. When tomcat has stopped, restart using <frevvo-home>/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh run.