Quick Video Tour
If you want a quick look at frevvo frevvo, we suggest viewing our videos. You will be introduced to many new features available in version 5.
- PDF Generation for forms.
- Security and Access Control Enhancements - view/edit submissions, view audit trail, fine grained run-time form access
- Mobile form enhancements
- Improved layout responsiveness adapts automatically to mobile device size
- Improved table control on smart phones makes forms like expense reports easier to use on small devices
- Form Designer drag/drop usability improvements makes form design even faster!
- New designer features such as control decorators and placeholders for easy visual hints of form field values
- New Color Schemes
- Print PDF Font support
- .NET API enhancements
- Mid-Flow Document Actions
- Automated Flow Activities - Wait/Notify.
- Anonymous Flow Activities - include anyone in a workflow with just an email address
- Internationalization Enhancements - browser locales, dates, times, datetimes, International characters in PDFs
- JBOSS Web Container
- Enhanced Password Security using the SHA-256 hash algorithm.
- Container managed security for JBoss and Tomcat. Supports both Database and LDAP security.
- Mobile ready forms and workflows that use features such as GPS, touch screen e-signatures, cameras and generation of a government W - 4 PDF document using data entered in the web form by the new employee.
- Enhanced Quick View.
- Wet Signature capture
- Integration with Google Sheets.
Evaluate using frevvo's on-premise server
In order to evaluate the frevvo for Confluence add-on you must first download, install and start a frevvo In-house server. The add-on requires the frevvo server software.
- Register for a free 30 day trial for frevvo In-house server software.
- Follow the instructions to install and configure your frevvo server.
- Follow the documentation for a few additional steps for with Confluence.
- Download and installation the frevvo add-on into your Confluence server following the Add-on Installation instructions.
- Follow the Getting Started with Forms guide to create your first form.
- Follow the Getting Started with Flows guide to create your first approval workflow.