The enhancements, feature changes and tickets listed below are subject to change up until the final GA release date.
The list is incomplete and more items will be added over the coming days.
Items you see listed may be removed before the official GA release date at the sole desecration of frevvo.
This page contains the detailed changes made to the following products:
- Live Forms Online
- Live Forms In-house
The frevvo team is pleased to announce the release of Live Forms v6.3. v6.3 is a major new release.
This is the initial GA release of Live Forms v6.3. This release is immediately available for download by Live Forms In-house customer. Live Forms In-house customers should refer to the upgrade documentation. Live Forms Online Cloud customers will be automatically upgraded on TBD. Please check the Announcement Forum for the exact GA release dates.
- Workflow Escalation Business Calendar (#17944)
- Rich Text Editor Form Control (#12336).
- Workflow Enhancements:
- Workflow Escalation Skip Step (#18355).
- Activate/Deactivate events added for better back and forth flow navigation (#18960)
- Ability to configure the time zone for Escalation notifications (#17572)
- When rejecting a task, the first name and last name are displayed in the Rejection popup dropdown (#18593)
- Workflow Escalation Skip Step (#18355).
- Authentication Options for Form/Doc Action POST (#18210)
- Improved Date Picker (#16934), (#17526)
- Support for embedded forms/flows on mobile devices (#18868)
- Ability to rest the tenant admin's password (#10106)
- Rule Enhancements:
- Access to Select Control Comments (#17262)
- Setup Min/Max on Upload Control (#18182)
- PDF Enhancements:
- PDF mappings in a form are retained when the form is added to a flow as a new activity (#18490)
- Warning message in the case of slow rendering when mapping PDFs in the cloud (#18730)
Support Azure AD Graph API for user/role queries (#18871)
- #11246 - Business rules can update data inside signed sections causing invalid signature detected errors.
- #16181 - Audit Trail and
- #16582 - IE compatibility mode causes issues for form/flow rendering. Compatibility view new disabled when loading forms/flows solves this issue.
- #16841 - Rules running inefficiently when navigating back and forth in screen flows.
- #17086 - Deletable property is not working in business rules.
- #17330 - Radio control options taking Label Font Color instead of Input Font Color.
- #17349 - On some iPad versions the upload control button disappears after uploading one file.
- #17362 - LDAP security manager roles containing single quotes cause access control for "who can use the form" to fail.
- #17366 - Help icon should not be displayed in the default PDF
- #17503 - Disabled fields should not be grayed out when printed to PDF.
- #17564 - Rare deadlock error on login causing logins to fail.
- #17708 - Disable tabbing to message controls and section headers when accessibility is off.
- #17711 - Clicking on backspace key while filling in a dropdown redirects users to previous browser page.
- #17744 - minOccurs set by designer to 0, then set dynamically via rule to > 0 does not cause proper rows to become required.
- #17886 - Designer edit URL access.
- #17888 - Cross-site Request Forgery CSRF attack.
- #17971 - Task list task description bar expand/collapse stops working after clicking saved task icon then recent task icon.
- #17974 - Accessibility : Drodpdown value changes when SHIFT+TAB is used to select the dropdown control.
- #18025 - Save on Navigate: Activity is saved when navigated using previous button on devices or nav bar on desktop. Save should only happen on forward not backward navigation.
- #18054 - Reason entered while task rejection is not visible on some browsers
- #18078 - Schemas : Few elements are not initialized from submission.
- #18140 - Doc Action Failure - Manually set Document URIs: No need to display stack trace in logs.
- #18192 - Table field font size via css class is ignored for values from dynamic dropdown options on mobile devices.
- #18195 - Update default frevvo.xml file to make the HSQL database config more obvious to prevent common frevvo server configuration errors.
- #18218 - Upgrade from v5.3 automatically upgrades all designer users.
- #18228 - Custom Container Security Manager auto created uses should have empty passwords.
- #18230 - Inconsistent data type in XSD generated for checkbox controls with one versus multiple options.
- #18242 - java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded.
- #18243 - Error on uploading a certain schema having multiple namespace.
- #18245 - In certain cases the Send Snapshot dropdown in the doc action email wizard once set cannot be cleared.
- #18294 - Memory leak reloading frevvo context multiple times when frevvo.xml is updated.
- #18307 - Task list right border disappears on desktop when all tasks collapsed on some browsers.
- #18347 - Table column with pattern property set does not display error when invalid value is entered.
- #18360 - Accessibility: tabbing inside table using Shift-Right arror key does not work.
- #18372 - Fast Finish flow feature does not skip completed steps or Summary step after users goes back to read-only steps using navigation toolbar.
- #18452 - API: LoginAs() does not update user information (first name, last name and email).
- #18455 - Setting date/time using frevvo.currentDateTime (in rule) from raw share link fails.
- #18468 - A submitted form can inadvertently be submitted a second time by clicking the browser's back button.
- #18506 - Flow with section control containing select control (radio, checkbox, dropdown) with comment enabled does not show validation error when user navigates back in flow and then returns to this step.
- #18560 - Tasks can not be rejected the task is accessed outside of a task list like in a Confluence wiki page.
- #18614 - Time control not correctly initialized with correct timezone if form is a direct link from a Space tab versus if it was a sub menu item in a Space tab.
- #18679 - Search task list issue when same flow is uploaded into two or more designer accounts.
- #18695 - Help icon in form designer control pattern property pops up message "undefined undefined".
- #18717 - Message controls added to Table row from XSD are not saved.
|Version||Confluence Plugin||Database Connector||Google Connector||PVE Connector|
|Live Forms v6.2.0||v5.3.0||v2.4||v1.4||v5.3|
End of Life Policy
frevvo supports major versions for two years. For example, frevvo supported Live Forms 4.1.x for 2 years after the first GA release in the v4.1 series. The first GA release was v4.1.1 on December 12, 2010. Thus technically end of life would be December 12, 2012. However in this case frevvo extended the End of Life Date for the v4.1 series to October 5, 2014.
|Live Forms Version||Initial GA Release|
End of Life Date
|6.2.x||October 31, 2015||October 31, 2017|
|6.1.x||December 23, 2014||January 29, 2017|
|5.3.x||June 4, 2014||June 4, 2016|
|5.1.x||June 1, 2013||June 6, 2015|
|4.1.x||December 12, 2010||October 5, 2014|
|3.4||July 9, 2009||July 9, 2011|