The enhancements, feature changes and tickets listed below are subject to change up until the final GA release date.
The list is incomplete and more items will be added over the coming days.
Items you see listed may be removed before the official GA release date at the sole desecration of frevvo.
This page contains the detailed changes made to the following products:
- Live Forms Online
- Live Forms In-house
The frevvo team is pleased to announce the release of Live Forms v6.3. v6.3 is a major new release.
This is the initial GA release of Live Forms v6.3. This release is immediately available for download by Live Forms In-house customer. Live Forms In-house customers should refer to the upgrade documentation. Live Forms Online Cloud customers will be automatically upgraded on TBD. Please check the Announcement Forum for the exact GA release dates.
- Workflow Enhancements:
- Workflow Escalation Business Calendar (#17944)
- Workflow Escalation Skip Step (#18355).
- Activate/Deactivate events added for better back and forth flow navigation (#18960)
- Ability to configure the time zone for Escalation notifications (#17572)
- When rejecting a task, the first name and last name are displayed in the Rejection popup dropdown (#18593)
- Rich Text Editor Form Control (#12336).
- Authentication Options for Form/Doc Action POST (#18210)
- Improved Date Picker (#16934), (#17526)
- Support for embedded forms/flows on mobile devices (#18868)
- Ability to rest the tenant admin's password (#10106)
- Rule Enhancements:
Access to Select Control Comments (#17262)
Setup Min/Max on Upload Control (#18182)
- PDF Enhancements:
- PDF mappings in a form are retained when the form is added to a flow as a new activity (#18490)
- Warning message in the case of slow rendering when mapping PDFs in the cloud (#18730)
- Support for Azure AD Graph API for user/role queries (#18871)
|Version||Confluence Plugin||Database Connector||Google Connector||PVE Connector|
|Live Forms v6.2.0||v5.3.0||v2.4||v1.4||v5.3|
End of Life Policy
frevvo supports major versions for two years. For example, frevvo supported Live Forms 4.1.x for 2 years after the first GA release in the v4.1 series. The first GA release was v4.1.1 on December 12, 2010. Thus technically end of life would be December 12, 2012. However in this case frevvo extended the End of Life Date for the v4.1 series to October 5, 2014.
|Live Forms Version||Initial GA Release|
End of Life Date
|6.2.x||October 31, 2015||October 31, 2017|
|6.1.x||December 23, 2014||January 29, 2017|
|5.3.x||June 4, 2014||June 4, 2016|
|5.1.x||June 1, 2013||June 6, 2015|
|4.1.x||December 12, 2010||October 5, 2014|
|3.4||July 9, 2009||July 9, 2011|