The enhancements, feature changes and tickets listed below are subject to change up until the final GA release date.
The list is incomplete and more items will be added over the coming days.
Items you see listed may be removed before the official GA release date at the sole desecration of frevvo.
This 6.3 documentation space is not complete. You will likely not find 6.3 features/changes updated yet until the official GA release date.
This page contains the detailed changes made to the following products:
- Live Forms Online
- Live Forms In-house
The frevvo team is pleased to announce the release of Live Forms v6.3. v6.3 is a major new release.
This is the initial GA release of Live Forms v6.3. This release is not yet available for download by Live Forms In-house customer. Live Forms In-house customers should refer to the Live Forms Online Cloud customers will be automatically upgraded on TBD. Please check the Announcement Forum for the exact GA release dates. .
- Workflow Enhancements:
- Workflow Escalation Business Calendar (#17944)
- Workflow Escalation Skip Step (#18355).
- Ability to configure the time zone for Escalation notifications (#17572)
- When rejecting a task, the first name and last name are displayed in the Rejection popup dropdown (#18593)
- Rich Text Editor for adding content to a Message Control (#12336).
- Authentication Options for Form/Doc Action POST (#18210)
- Improved Date Picker (#16934, #17526)
- Support for embedded forms/flows on mobile devices (#18868, #18744)
- Ability to rest the tenant admin's password (#10106)
- Rule Enhancements:
Access to Select Control Comments (#17262)
Setup Min/Max on Upload Control (#18182)
- Activate/Deactivate events added for better back and forth flow navigation (#18960, #18751)
- PDF Enhancements:
- PDF mappings in a form are retained when the form is added to a flow as a new activity (#18490)
- Improved performance for PDF mapping (#18730, #18731)
- Support for Azure AD Graph API for user/role queries (#18871)
- Improved rendering of Spaces on iphones (#18846)
- Upgraded commons-collections v3.2.2 to enhance security
- #11810 - Sort ascending/descending in submission table does not work
- #14942 - RTL forms : Dropdown options are not right aligned.
- #15922 - Arabic Locale : Translation file is downloaded empty
- #17270 - Quick Approve should have "Please Wait" message similar to the Submit/Continue button if the transaction takes time.
- #18145 - Setting section required property via rule does not work if there is a repeat/table inside that section.
- #18428 - Flow doc uri does not get copied when you extract a step from a flow
- #18509 - Incorrect left padding for flow footer buttons
- #18554 - Combobox cannot be mapped in a PDF
- #18635 - Logout logs show null@tenantid
- #18659 - Compact layout renders a table control improprtly in PDF print view
- #18661 - Dropdown in a table with long text and drop down values does not wrapping consistently
- #18681 - Cannot change the Required property of an xsd control via a business rule if it is marked optional in the schema.
- #18749 - Warning message when changing security manager
- #18778 - Precondition Tool Tip confusing
- #18820 - Debug log warning about Deprecated Date/Time functions in Rules shows when using new functions
- #18903 - Typo in the email property of an email step causes erroneous Session expired error
- #18923 - Adding an element from Data Sources more than once causes invalid xml
- #18924 - UI layout issues when form access language is Arabic
- #18975 - Email Document Actions configured in a form are carried over when the form is added as a step in a flow
- #18888 - Use the HttpOnly flag to mitigate the risk of client side scripts accessing protected cookies
|Version||Confluence Plugin||Database Connector||Google Connector||PVE Connector|
|Live Forms v6.2.0||v5.3.0||v2.4||v1.4||v5.3|
End of Life Policy
frevvo supports major versions for two years. For example, frevvo supported Live Forms 4.1.x for 2 years after the first GA release in the v4.1 series. The first GA release was v4.1.1 on December 12, 2010. Thus technically end of life would be December 12, 2012. However in this case frevvo extended the End of Life Date for the v4.1 series to October 5, 2014.
|Live Forms Version||Initial GA Release|
End of Life Date
|6.2.x||October 31, 2015||October 31, 2017|
|6.1.x||December 23, 2014||January 29, 2017|
|5.3.x||June 4, 2014||June 4, 2016|
|5.1.x||June 1, 2013||June 6, 2015|
|4.1.x||December 12, 2010||October 5, 2014|
|3.4||July 9, 2009||July 9, 2011|