This page contains the detailed changes made to the following products:
- frevvo Online
- frevvo In-house
The enhancements, feature changes and tickets listed below are subject to change up until the final GA release date.
The list is incomplete and more items will be added over the coming days.
Items you see listed may be removed before the official GA release date at the sole discretion of frevvo.
This 7.1 documentation space is not complete. You will likely not find some 7.0 features/changes updated yet until the official GA release date.
The frevvo team is pleased to announce the release of frevvo v7.1 - a major new release.
This is the initial GA release of Live Forms v7.1. Live Forms Cloud customers were automatically upgraded on TBD. frevvo in-house customers should refer to the Upgrade documentation.
- #8493 - Share the editing of Forms/flows with more than one designer using the Designer ACL feature.
- #16039 - Enhanced Task Search includes optional search by submission data from form/flow key fields.
- #19043 - Submissions in the Aborted, Submitted or Error state can be deleted.
- #19284 - The Authentication Only checkbox on the Azure tenant screen is hidden.
- #19386 - The Notify checkbox defautlts to selected in LDAP/AD Configurations
#19774 - Save to File System URL defaults to blank for Cloud customers. It remains configurable for In-house customer
- #17845 - Selection control option value containing special characters displays escaped value when mapped to PDF fields.
- #18691 - iframeless rendering doesn't work on mobile
- #18996 - Sorting key fields in the submission query doesn't work.
- #19167 - "Invalid signature detected. Data may have been tampered with" error in a workflow if a section has an Upload Control with attached files.
- #19203 - task.notify.url generates raw form link. As a result, the form is not centered in the web page when an anonymous user clicks the link to open the task.
- #19292 - Max 15 character restriction for role name length when creating roles in UI or csv upload in a SAML tenant.
- #19328 - frevvo.currenttenant() returns the tenant name that the form is in when you access a public form anonymously (not logged into any tenant).
- #19432 - Blank form displays when clicking task perform urls in email notifications in a SAML tenant.
- #19434 - Long name for forms/flows make the pie chart smaller in size in the Active Processes report.
- #19469 - Null Pointer Exception when the Insight Data Batch job encounters corrupt data.
- #19563 - Flow task submitted automatically after the Save button is clicked when the flow step has a precondition that evaluates to false.
- #19612 - DB2 & POSTGRESQL Resource section still included in server.xml
- #19708 - Rules to extract AD attributes do not work in a tenant using the LDAP Container Security Manager
- #19713 - Ignore case opton is not selected by default in LDap, SAML and Azure SAML security managers
- #19740 - 6.1-to-6.2-upgrade in frevvo_db_changelog.xml fails from scratch for OEM customer
- #19744 - Special characters in PDF name cause application error
- #19778 - "Access Denied" error when brwsing the URL of a public flow that has arole assigned to the first step.
- #19788 - Uploaded attachments with long names cause submission failure.
- #19807 - "Update of user user roles failed" warning is displayed when a csv file with no roles assigned to users is uploaded.
- #19809 - Flows do not create a task for last step in an LDAP tenant where there are no holidays configured in the Business Calendar.
- #19813 - Error 1053 when trying to stop Frevvo as a Windows Service.
#19838 - Long signatures entered into the "Or Type Name" field of a Wet Signature control in an Accessible form are truncated.
#19912 - Placeholder translation string is not present for flows.
#19913 - Strings containing ':' does not get translated when ISO-8859-1 encoding checkbox is checked while uploading the locale file.
#19923 - Form validation error on fields when valid input values are entered.
#20044 - "Value update failed" error when changing the selection in a dropdown control populated from a database using the Database Connector.
|Version||Confluence Plugin||Database Connector||Google Connector||PVE Connector||Filesystem Connector|
|Live Forms v7.0||v5.4.0 (Confluence 5.10.x)||v2.4||v2.1.1||v5.3||v1.0.1|
End of Life Policy
frevvo supports major versions for two years after the first GA release date. For some releases, the End of Life Date may be extended.
|frevvo Version||Initial GA Release|
End of Life Date
|7.0.x||July 23, 2016||July 23, 2018|
|6.3.x||February 13, 2016||February 13, 2018|
|6.2.x||October 31, 2015||October 31, 2017|
|6.1.x||December 23, 2014||January 29, 2017|
|5.3.x||June 4, 2014||June 4, 2016|
|5.1.x||June 1, 2013||June 6, 2015|
|4.1.x||December 12, 2010||October 5, 2014|
|3.4||July 9, 2009||July 9, 2011|