The initial release of Live Forms Version 8.0 will be deployed to the frevvo Cloud on TBD. Version 8.1 will be released for in-house customers on TBD.
Live Forms v8.0 contains new features that improve usability and makes designing forms easier. Here are a few of the top reasons to upgrade:
On This Page:
We recommend that you read the information below before you begin.
Automatic Upgrade for Live Forms Online (Cloud Hosted) Customers
Live Forms Online cloud hosted customers will be automatically upgraded on TBD. The automatic cloud upgrade will be seamless. Cloud customers should review these topics to prepare for the new version of Live Forms.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Migration Considerations for Cloud Customers
Easily Add an Anonymous Step to your Workflow
- Support old flows at run-time and editing at design time i.e. no 'anonymous task' provided in the palette
- Old flows are deprecated and will be supported for a limited number of releases. We need to mark such flows.
- Ensure there are no flows in flight and manually convert old flow by merging its configuration and deleting the anonymous task Make sure the task template in the Task Notification email is task.perform.url
- The new features of reassignment and reject will not be available to flows with EWN.
- The safest approach would be to copy the flow and make the change (manual versioning)
Refresh Searchable Fields per Form/Flow
View My Task
Enhanced UI for Workflow Step Properties
IE11 Browser no longer supported for Design
Live Forms In-house Customers
The initial release of Live Forms version 8.0 will be deployed to the frevvo Cloud on December 1, 2018. Version 8.1 will be released for in-house customers on TBD.