This page contains the detailed changes made to the following products:
- frevvo Online
Please visit Planning for v8.1 for an overview of the changes and enhancements in this release.
Cloud Release Date: 3/9/2019
This is the initial GA release of Live Forms v8.1.0. It will be deployed to the frevvo Cloud on 3/9/2019. This is a Cloud Only release. A future release will be available for in-house customers.
- . [TIP-9460] Live Forms UI
- Only the initial tenant admin (set up when the Live Forms tenant was created), is allowed to login when the max user limit is reached. [TIP-23431]
- The maximum size of an attachment uploaded to an Upload control in a form/flow has been increased to 20MB in the frevvo Cloud. [
Comment Box for Selection Controls:
- TIP-22223 - Comment property value disappears after section is signed.
- TIP-23285 - Comment box is cleared when dropdown/radio/checkbox is disabled.
- TIP-22431 - Precondition evaluating selected checkbox options does not work as expected.
- TIP-23051 - Runtime "Precondition evaluation failed" error for checkbox controls for "is not" "is filled" "contains" and "is" conditions. "startswith" and "endswith" conditons removed.
- TIP-23284 - Roles do not wrap to the next line when entering values in the "Select Role Assignee(s)" field on Escalation->Action tab.
- TIP-23309 - "No options available due to an error" when pulling options from webservice for dropdown columns in a table.
- TIP-23957 - Unexpected Application Error while logging in after max user limit reached in a SAML Security Manager tenant.
- TIP-24089 - Long text string with no white space in the Task Notification Message box on the Assignment tab bleeds out of dialog window.
TIP-24155 - The Perform icon for a task assigned to role should be blue, showing as red.
|Version||Confluence Plugin||Database Connector||Google Connector||PVE Connector||Filesystem Connector||Box Connector||Sharepoint Connector|
|Live Forms v8.1.0||v5.4.0 (Confluence 6.5.1)||v2.5.6||v2.3.2||v5.5.0||v1.1.1||v1.0.3||v1.0.2|
End of Life Policy
frevvo supports major versions for two years after the first GA release date. For some releases, the End of Life Date may be extended. Documentation for Live Forms versions (in red - beginning with v5.1)) that are no longer supported is available on our frevvo Documentation Directory.
|frevvo Version||Initial GA Release|
End of Life Date
|8.1.0||March 2, 2019||March 2, 2021|
|8.0.x||December 15, 2018||December 15, 2020|
|7.4.x||January 7, 2018||January 7, 2020|
|7.3.x||September 2,2017||September 2, 2019|
|7.2.x||April 29, 2017||April 29, 2019|
|7.1.x||December 18, 2016||December 18, 2018|
|7.0.x||July 23, 2016||July 23, 2018|
|6.3.x||February 13, 2016||February 13, 2018|
|6.2.x||October 31, 2015||October 31, 2017|
|6.1.x||December 23, 2014||January 29, 2017|
|5.3.x||June 4, 2014||June 4, 2016|
|5.1.x||June 1, 2013||June 6, 2015|
|4.1.x||December 12, 2010||October 5, 2014|
|3.4||July 9, 2009||July 9, 2011|