Welcome to the frevvo™ documentation wiki
Your company's webforms just got a whole lot easier.
Built for Business
Super Easy Design
Business users do more.
Customize forms and workflows to fit your business. So easy to use that you can put it in the hands of business users rather than expensive programmers.
Drag and Drop Simiplicity
Even your least tech-savvy business users will find our intuitive, drag-and-drop, 100% web-based interface easy to use. No programming or installation required. frevvo lets you create and deploy your forms and workflows swiftly and easily.
Mobile is built-in
Users expect 24/7 access from their tablets, smart phones and desktops. With frevvo, your forms and workflows will work on any device and automatically use device-specific capabilities such as touchscreen, GPS, image capture etc.
frevvo makes building web forms & workflows easy. frevvo forms & flows can easily be added to any webpage and can connect to your back-end system data
- Create forms and workflows without programming
- Digital Signatures
- Rich, Dynamic User Experience
- Built-in Business Capabilities
- Works with Your Data
- Supports all standard browsers
- 100% Customizable to fit into your web site
- Security 128-bit encryption
What is the frevvo™ Designer?
The frevvo™ Designer leverages Ajax technologies to enable you to easily create rich, dynamic, Web 2.0 forms using just a browser. These forms satisfy the demands of real business applications and provide a rich user experience that is far beyond typical forms-based applications. Nothing needs to be installed on your computer - the designer runs completely in your existing web browser.
What is the frevvo™ Server?
The frevvo™ Server brings a new level of capabilities to browser-based forms by enabling sophisticated business rules, collaborative use by multiple users and by easily connecting with existing server applications, databases and web services. Forms can be embedded in your existing web site; can be easily deployed to customers; and are XML aware and easily connect to your server applications.
When would I use frevvo?
If you are building a web application or participating in an integration project, it's very likely that your project involves collecting data via browser-based forms, and transmitting that data to your application server, process server or database.
frevvo can vary from basic online membership and signup forms to the those forms required by sophisticated businesses such as new client intake forms. Such business forms are often large and complex and require fancy layouts such as sections, repeating items (multiple addresses), tabs, expand/collapse, dynamic data and dynamic behavior and complex validations. frevvo meets all these requirements and more.
- Send the submission to your email address.
- Store submission in the form server's built-in submissions repository.
- Export the submissions into a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- Store the submissions in a Google spreadsheet.
- Send the submissions via HTTP to a database connector (provided free) that can read/write/update your database.
- Send the submissions via HTTP to an endpoint of your choice - the data is available as standard name-value pairs, an XML document and a PDF.