Welcome to the frevvo documentation wiki
Live Forms makes building web forms & workflows easy. frevvo forms & flows can easily be added to any webpage and can connect to your back-end system data
- Create forms and workflows without programming
- Digital Signatures
- Rich, Dynamic User Experience
- Built-in Business Capabilities
- Works with Your Data
- Supports all standard browsers
- 100% Customizable to fit into your web site
- Security 128-bit encryption
What is Live Forms™ Designer?
The Live Forms™ Designer leverages Ajax technologies to enable you to easily create rich, dynamic, Web 2.0 forms using just a browser. These forms satisfy the demands of real business applications and provide a rich user experience that is far beyond typical forms-based applications. Nothing needs to be installed on your computer - the designer runs completely in your existing web browser.
What is Live Forms™ Server?
The Live Forms™ Server brings a new level of capabilities to browser-based forms by enabling sophisticated business rules, collaborative use by multiple users and by easily connecting with existing server applications, databases and web services. Forms can be embedded in your existing web site; can be easily deployed to customers; and are XML aware and easily connect to your server applications.
When would I use Live Forms?
If you are building a web application or participating in an integration project, it's very likely that your project involves collecting data via browser-based forms, and transmitting that data to your application server, process server or database.
frevvo forms can vary from basic online membership and signup forms to the those forms required by sophisticated businesses such as new client intake forms. Such business forms are often large and complex and require fancy layouts such as sections, repeating items (multiple addresses), tabs, expand/collapse, dynamic data and dynamic behavior and complex validations. frevvo forms meet all these requirements and more.
Form submissions can easily be integrated with real business applications. Forms can be configured to:
- Send the submission to your email address.
- Store submission in frevvo's built-in submissions repository.
- Export the submissions into a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- Store the submissions in a Google spreadsheet.
- Send the submissions via HTTP to a database connector (provided free by frevvo) that can read/write/update your database.
- Send the submissions via HTTP to an endpoint of your choice - the data is available as standard name-value pairs, an XML document and a PDF.