The following instructions apply to Live Forms In-house installed at the customer's site. If you are using Live Forms Online see the Getting Started Guide.
On This page:
Live Forms provides a bundle that includes Tomcat version 7.0.35 and the Live Forms web application. The database connector, the Google connector, and the PVE connector are included in the bundle but are not pre-deployed. The bundle works on Windows, Linux and Mac systems without any further configuration.
If you are evaluating Live Forms, we strongly recommend the bundle.
Refer to the links below for the details of installing the software on specific systems. Return to Database Setup when completed.
- JDK/JRE Prerequisite
- Installing the Tomcat Bundle on Windows
- Installing the Tomcat Bundle on Linux/MacOS
- Installing frevvo.war in your servlet container
- Installing frevvo.war in your Weblogic server
- Installing frevvo.war in your WebSphere server