Quick Video Tour
If you want a quick look at frevvo frevvo, we suggest viewing our videos. You will be introduced to many new features available in version 5.
- Employee On Boarding - a demonstration of mobile ready forms and workflows that use features such as GPS, touch screen e-signatures, cameras and generation of a government W - 4 PDF document using data entered in the web form by the new employee.
- Live Forms on Tablets and Smart Phones - discusses frevvo' Tablet and Smart Phone device support.
- Live Forms v5.1 New Features - this webinar shows you how easy it is to create an Expense Report Workflow in frevvo. New controls, the Rule validator, Form and Flow designers, enhanced Quick view, export to Excel and Task List are discussed.
- Pixel Perfect Forms and Digital Signatures - shows Wet Signature capture for mobile devices and how easy it is to generate multiple existing PDFs from your web form.
Evaluate using frevvo's on-premise server
In order to evaluate the frevvo for Confluence add-on you must first download, install and start a frevvo In-house server. The add-on requires the frevvo server software.
- Register for a free 30 day trial for frevvo In-house server software.
- Follow the instructions to install and configure your frevvo server.
- Follow the documentation for a few additional steps for with Confluence.
- Download and installation the frevvo add-on into your Confluence server following the Add-on Installation instructions.
- You can quickly create forms and view submissions in Confluence. You can also download them to an Excel spreadsheet.
- For a detailed discussion, see a short tutorial.
- You can easily format/collect results in Confluence and view them as regular Confluence pages
- You can also create structured content in Confluence e.g. you can create Confluence pages from forms that enforce business rules and validation constraints. The created pages can also be edited using the original form.
- You can also easily create approval workflows in Confluence.
- For a detailed discussion, see the relevant documentation..