Thank you for trying for Confluence. Create your forms and workflows and deploy them without ever leaving Confluence. Here's how to get the most out of your evaluation.
Live Forms v8.0 is a Cloud Only release. v7.4 is the latest version for in-house customers. Please reference the v7.4 documentation to continue your evaluation.
Install an on-premise system
In order to evaluate the for Confluence add-on you must first download, install and start a In-house server. The add-on requires the frevvo server software.
- Register for a free 30 day trial for In-house server software.
- Follow the instructions to install and configure your server.
- Follow the documentation for a few additional steps for using an In-house server with Confluence.
- Download and installation the frevvo add-on into your Confluence server following the Add-on Installation instructions.
Once your installation is complete, we recommend the following Tutorials to help you get the most out of your evaluation.
- Forms Tutorial. This provides a quick introduction to using the Live Forms Designer to create forms and goes through some of the main features that are used most frequently.
- Workflow Tutorial: Live Forms offers powerful capabilities for routing forms around for approvals and signatures. This Tutorial gives you a comprehensive overview to learn about how to create approval workflows.
- Database Connector Tutorial: With Live Forms, you can create dynamic forms that connect to your database, populate controls from the database, update drop down controls dynamically etc. This Tutorial works through several examples demonstrating various features.
In addition, you can find more resources including webinars, example forms and workflows, FAQ and get help on our web site.